SpK*) - Euphoria [NG Preview] SpK*) - Euphoria [NG Preview]

kewl

the best i heard in years

mix#3 mix#3

Nice but...

I think you should not stop the music for short periods of time so suddenly but I liked it It had a graet variety of tunes and it was good.

Feelin' the Heat Feelin' the Heat

Hmmmm. Nice job

The audio ws very clear and I always like them beats as long as they are smooth and keap there original beat and that's what I think you did again nice job
and keap em' coming.

WyteNoiz responds:

Alright fool, thanks for the review.

The Eletronic Gangster The Eletronic Gangster

I like it but....

The start took to long. But I still like it as it was Gangsterish and it alsso sounded just like V.G. music nice Job.

Thattixx responds:

Thanks.

*Confusion* *Confusion*

Nice going there

I might be using these soundtrack nice job there Yep I like it but I would of liked it more if there was a sudden switch in the Music's Rythem By the way Nice ending and I have too give you credit for a low size submission I allways prefer them.

VGman2005 responds:

Well I know low sizes help flash artists when making movies or games.

Forward Forward

I liked the end the Best

I allways like the fade away Affects in music and specially in these one These Soundtrack i sperfect for like a game or something... I know soon You will get more downloads.

VGman2005 responds:

Thanks.

El Ritmo El Ritmo

Latinm music :{}

A lot of latin music and Tango and Indian music a lot of Diversity but I think you lost the Start of the song wich in my opinion I dont like much :(
But I liked the Star :[]

Nermio responds:

Thanks for reviewing anyways! Noone can like everything ;)

Apocalyptious Apocalyptious

randomess

Sudden switch of a lot of Music I liked that but after a while it was just...Random but No bad too.......As before keep up the good woork :)

Nermio responds:

haha! Well thanks for voting again!

Rythmic Rythmic

Christmas : [=]

It sounded like a joyful day out in the city like shopng for Christmas In fact it sounded more like he PPG's I dont watch them......... I'm serius.....So good soundtrack keep up the good work!

Thanks!